Wednesday, March 29, 2006

CAN'T I JUST BE AUSTIN OR SAN ANTONIO? AND I HATE TRUCKS AND OIL RIGS. HOWEVER, I DO LOVE COWS. MOO.



You're Texas!

You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around
you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're
sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You
like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really
smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots
somewhere in all that redneck madness.



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid

9 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm The United Nations! who knew?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Bella said...

Hahah...I'm Tiwan! Who knew?

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol I'm Ireland too! Sounds good to me.

Speaking of Ireland, did you ever finish that book about the fridge? Was it good? I've got to read it someday when I have a little free time.

In this quiz they mean country like sovereign nation, right? At first I thought it meant country as in largely rural areas. Because, like, Texas hasn't been an independent country in a long time. Though I guess you can argue that the states are sovereign, but I don't really think that we have considered them to be since the Civil War. I don't know, though, history and politics aren't really my things.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And Taiwan is disputed; as far as mainland China is concerned it's just an island that is part of China. And I don't think that The United Nations is a country.

I wonder how many possible outcomes there are? Maybe every different combination of responses gives a different result? How many questions were there?

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Hooray the Republic of....Texas? Hahhahahaa! I'm Canada. Zak's India.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Junkill said...

I also am the U.N. Constantly trying to make peace, but rife with corruption. Yeah, I guess that pretty much sums me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home