Friday, March 24, 2006

HERE COMES THE SUN

I am looking forward to Spring! Hiking! Grilling! Birthdays galore (including mine --- and all I want is a George Foreman Grill)! Butterflies in the sunshine and fireflies at night! The Witchy Woods turn green again! Friends graduate from college! I get promoted (or move on)!

And as the weather gets warmer, girls wear less and less.
YES!
If I can afford one, I might try to get a digital camera (hint, hint) and create a thousand heliochromes and delineations of my Springtime adventures. And there are always many of these.

The only thing I don't like about it is losing an hour of sleep when dumb old Daylight Savings Time begins.

6 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Benjamin said...

a) I'll be sure to turn up the heat at Borders. Just for you.

b) I agree that long evenings are great. But you can keep your earlier wake up time. I need my beauty sleep. I love the night life. I like to boogie.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol at putting it in the bank for later.

I have morphed into a morning person over the last year or so, so I'd rather have it be light in the morning.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Benjamin said...

How do you do that? How do you become a morning person? I've tried for years, and still I'm a nite owl!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Bella said...

Well, at least you all know what you are! Try being a night owl who doesn't like to be out/up past midnight and likes to get up early but has a really hard time of it! I'm so confused...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home