Sunday, November 27, 2005

THE WITCHY WOODS: AN UPDATE

I'm leaning heavily towards naming the nature preserve (mentioned in the previous entry) The Witchy Woods. It has a nice alliterative ring to it, says something magical, and it sounds sort of spooky. So I like that name. There are various places within the woods which I may christen with monikers like 'Manda's Meadow, The Jordan Trail, Mara Glen, Junk Hill (get it?), Marie Dale, The Sally Bluffs, Joel's Polluted Pond, etc., etc. So you'll all be immortalized!

8 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm impressed! But you know I never Bluff!...just kidding.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Bella said...

Manda's Meadow...why does that sound like a mix drink? heheh. The Jordan Trail sounds like a chapter in a book, like some kind of history novel. :) very cool

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...what's so spooky about Witches?

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Benjamin said...

I didn't sat that Witches were spooky. I said that "Witchy Woods" SOUNDS spooky. That'll scare all the mundane, non-Witchy people away ... geddit?

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guapo Gulch has a nice ring to it! ;) Thanks for your comment. It's good to know that other people believe in me, too.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Junkill said...

Junk Hill had me laughing out loud ... literally.

I like "Witchy Woods" it has a nice, kind of eldrich feel to it that brings to mind drunken revels and mysterious secrets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home