Friday, November 11, 2005

AN INVITATION...

...to anyone who reads this blog. Next Friday is the opening of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" in theaters everywhere. So I'm sending out the word to any of you who might like to accompany me to the movie next week. It'll be a blast! I imagine the Legacy movie-plex here in Plano would be the best place to see it. I have Friday off (by request, of course). I also have Thursday off, if anyone is fanatical enough to want to go to the midnight maiden voyage of the film. I'm open to suggestions. But don't expect me to wear the Gilderoy Lockhart costume. I'm retiring it until the next book. And that'll probably be the last time I wear it -- a sad, sad day.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home