Sunday, September 18, 2005

POOR, POOR PITIFUL ME

What a weird day. It seemed like all the women at work were hitting on me! Maybe it's just my ego, or maybe my body is producing some kind of crazy pheremones, but I swear, they were all over me like craters on the moon! Tara, a voloptuous type who attracts a lot of unwanted attention from male customers, flirted with me all day, and Brian (the guitar guy) told me that she had said I looked like one of those muscle guys on the covers of romance novels. Whatever! I am NOT a bullet-headed Fabio-type. No way! Then Margaret, our office supervisor (cute as a button), linked her arm in mine and walked with me all the way across the store, cooing and sighing. And then Diana, our merchandising manager, who I thought was gay, kept touching me on the small of the back and remarking that I was really hot (meaning my body temperature), but still ... the innuendo!!
I'm not bragging (much). I'm just kind of freaked out! Must resist hubris!
Sans the Lockhart outfit, I'm not used to this kind of attention!
Anyway, I drove home tonight directly into the biggest, roundest full moon imaginable! Maybe that's got something to do with it!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Cara said...

All hail the ladies' man. Give it up, people.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Bella said...

Hey, hey Benny! We've always known you are a stud! Now you got to see that we weren't just being polite! Ya, those days are strange when they hit, but damn they're nice! Enjoy it buddy, your one hot stud!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home