Wednesday, September 14, 2005

CHAOS AND CREATION

A swell day. Still on my health kick. Accidentally becoming a vegetarian. More on this later. Lots going on at work. Mostly good news. I still have "T-Rex" buzzing around in my brain; a generally pleasant sensation. Speaking of such, Paul McCartney's new album came out today and it is an instore play. I kinda like it, and I'm usually pretty hard on old Paulie, because of the colossal past he has to live up to.. The new one is unusually slow, introspective, and sad for him. Not his normal pop pep. His voice is still sweet and sugary, though. I wonder how long it will be before all the young moshpitters at work start complaining about it.
I started taking Vitamin E.

Feeling tired (which is good at this hour). Feeling happier. And more confident. Planning for Halloween. This could be a year to remember! Point of interest: everyday for the last week or so, somebody, somewhere has recognized me as Gilderoy Lockhart from Borders! People have been very complimentary, and they remark on how different I am as Lockhart's mild-mannered alter-ego, Ben. I feel like a celebrity.
This weekend should be fun. I've got Friday and Saturday off (thanks to Jerry the schedule-maker). And I get to hang out with Jordan and Amanda (and Gus, too)! Yippeee!

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Bella said...

We look forward to seeing you buddy! It's amazing that now your a big time celeb..you just ain't got no time for the little people anymore...sniff. heheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home