Tuesday, September 27, 2005

ONE DAY AT A TIME

Blogging everyday generates a surprsing ability, within the blogger, to live life one day at a time.

Today was no different. Got the catnip and the little witch hat. Finally screwed the wooden top to the table that's laid dormant in the TV room for so long. Chris met me at Borders and we picked up a couch they're giving away, and that I've been meaning to bring home. (Don't worry, Jordan. I'll enlist you next time. And you know you can count on me, too.) Jerry L. was in his office, with the doors locked, meeting with Jerry S., Diana, and Danny. Came home, ate Chinese food and watched a movie with Chris. Avoided working out or running, because muscles need a day of rest, from time to time, to heal and grow.

I'm still planning ahead.

Friday night will be the maiden voyage of the butterbeer!

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I didn't know you had a blog. I found it on Jordan's page. Anyway. Just wanted to say hi.

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is the 29th a Saturday? If so, that's when our party is...if not, we'll come. My email addy is psychis@comast.net and Zak's is zakcancook@comcast.net .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home