Wednesday, September 28, 2005

COOCOO FOR COCOA PUFFS!

Well ..................... Jerry L. is leaving. He's moving to Florida to run another store in Jacksonville. He's been a real mentor for me. I'll miss him. I hope we don't get some horrible monster in his place. That's what happened at B&N, as anybody who lived through the reign of "Dolores Umbridge" can tell you. What a nightmare! Sometimes I look back and wonder if that little chapter in my life was for real. It was so Orwellian. I'll wait and see what happens at the new job. Maybe it'll work in my favor. Change can be good. I'm still feeling happy, personally. Blogging, exercising, vitamin E. All these things do a body good. Rerun LOVES her catnip! I swear, it's like some kind of drug for her. Bring it anywhere close to her and she goes coocoo for cocoa puffs!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home