Thursday, September 07, 2006

MOONLIGHTING AS A MASKED CRIME FIGHTER

I am convinced that I have two very distinct personalities.

Take right now for instance. I am unexplainably, undeniably (minus the Taurean horns and hooves) MELLOW.

And I think ...

That's going to be my new super hero alter ego.

MELLOW FELLOW.

I'll have a big MF printed on my chest, which come to think of it, will make a lot of people laugh at me.

Especially Samuel L. Jackson.

But I'll just be too mellow to let their boffola get to me, because mellowness will be my super power, my armor, my shield, my weapon. Delivered with a wink and a smile, my super hero catch phrase will be: "Hip and groovy!"

Stay tuned for the further adventures of MELLOW FELLOW.

COMING UP -- My arch enemy:

CAPTAIN EMO.

6 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Bella said...

Dude...Mellow rules! :)

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Mara said...

Ben, next time you're smokin something, invite me over! I like being mellow, too!

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Dani Snape said...

mello vs. emo... this should be interesting.

By the way, I can be a fetish snob when I become the object of someone's fetish. Fetish snob... that just made me laugh.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Benjamin said...

Hip & Groovy!

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, hip and groovy! Such a fine state of being - especially compared to some you've been through this year!

One hopes that this will last for some time... but then again, that's up to you!

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think a little more outside the box, Ben: Maybe MF on your chest stands for "Mo Fo"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home