Monday, August 28, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAGICAL MISSIVES!!!

Today is the one year anniversary of Magical Missives. So much has happened since the first entry. I'm too tired to go into it right now, but it's been a lot of fun. There have been a few crazy moments (because I'm insane), but mostly lots of adventures and celebrating. What a long, strange trips it's been!

So what's it all about? Well, with a little help from my friends: John & Yoko, Animal from the Muppets (aka Keith Moon), and Angus Young of AC/DC; and also from our fearless President, himself; it can all be summed up by the follwing video link. You've got to see this to believe it. All I am saying is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1847778207986315796&q=john+lennon&hl=en

8 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Mara said...

Yay for your anniverary! one year blogging... maybe you should print and save, just in case.

That means my one-year is coming up too, doesn't it!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Mara said...

On closer inspection I'm kinda disturbed by the busty hobbit-ladies.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Benjamin said...

As a displaced hobbit, I can tell you that busty hobbit ladies are what it's all about!

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, I can tell you he's been about the busty hobbit ladies before he even knew that's what he was looking for!

Well done! On the blog, the new job and everything! Well done!

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little late on this but congrat-fucking-lations. This is a wonderful place to sit back, drink whatever you want to drink, and enter the strange and fabulous mind of Ben. I can't even think of a better place to be - go you!

Oh yeah, the busty hobbit women are good...what is it the kids these days are saying, they're hawt?

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On second though, the busty hobbit gals have to go. I just realized they remind me of a terrible movie poster: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107120/posters

Not that I'll admit to ever seeing that movie - and honestly I can't remember if I did see it and had trauma induced memory loss as a result - but that poster is now burned into the core of my being. Please please please make it go away!!!!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Junkill said...

Congrats! I can honestly say you've grown as a writer from doing this blog!

And damn, that is some powerful video ... wow.

(also, I saw the terrible movie in question. It was pretty lame, although it had a cool talking cat ... +++ for talking cats)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home