Saturday, November 03, 2007

Melloween

Tonight ... I am relaxing with a good movie or two. Shaun of the Dead and Gosford Park. They're both British, but the similarities end there. Meanwhile, I am cleaning house for the supposed Halloween party tomorrow. I don't know if anyone will show up, but that's OK. When it's over, I can concentrate on other things.

I saw three groups of kids on Halloween. I put out a few decorations: a tombstone with a skeleton hand rising up from the "grave", a rubber black cat (with a flash light shining on its eyes), two jack-o-lanterns (both made of metal), a black light, and a sign that read "Goblins Welcome". It was nice to relax in the front study, with the shutters open, goofing about on the computer while little bands of ghouls ambled up the walkway to my front door. A very pleasant evening.

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Mara said...

Sounds lovely. Wish Don and I could attend your party! I'm sure plenty of people will show up as your get togethers are always fun.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Mara said...

P.S. I am ever so glad to see your blog being posted to once more.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger wolfwhosings said...

Heh! Well, if I recall correctly, I had a good reason for not making it to this party. We did get some nifty little goblins.
We also got a kid dressed as the Burger King.

I said "Man, that's the creepiest costume I've seen."

He replied, "Yeah, I know, right?"

So it's not just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home