Friday, February 02, 2007

Take Your Protein Pills and Put Your Helmet On

As you all know, we'll have a new Harry Potter book as of July 21st. I am hoping to see all of you at the big release party extravaganza at Borders.

My house will become Harry Potter Central for the next several months, so you can expect to see all manner of strange creature and outlandish character coming and going. The place will be full of cauldrons, wands, Hogwarts robes & ties & scarves, and all manner of witch hat, broomstick, and Quidditch snitch.

And, yes, this conceited buffoon will be making an appearance:


The HPDH digit counter on my profile column was lifted (by me) from a blog I've been known to haunt. You can get one of your own, if you are so inclined ... ahem ... Mara. Considering that the clock is set for the east coast, it should suit your new location.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Mara said...

Where do I get it, WHERE?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home