Thursday, June 01, 2006

BENNY PYTHON & THE HOLY GRAIL

I found it! I found it! I found it!

On myspace!

I found the mystery song that haunted me for twenty years!

The Message is You

It is currently set as my myspace theme music (see the "Ben of Earth" link to the right).

I was right about it not being (you know) "Stairway to Heaven", but it's not without its charm - in an eighties sort of way. And I have to admit, I got tingles when the chorus kicked in.

I've got to dig out my izod britches, my skinny tie, and my shirt with the flourescent vertical stripes!

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh*

Seriously... Email me with what nights you have off... we can go to dinner... you can get those presents before they all become irrelevant...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home