Saturday, February 04, 2006

THE MAN WITHOUT A BLOG

Weird happenings in blogland. I can't even view my own blog. Apparently, I'm not authorized. Oh well. Blog gremlins have infested Magical Missives! At least, I can still make entries. I think. But I can get no further than the "edit posts" page. So, if you are reading this, you're one up on me... It's like a bad movie. First I can't get onto my own blog. Then my email account disappears. My bank account. My job. My entire identity. Buy - hey!- no debts!

There's a bright side to everything.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Mara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, as the man said "Once you've lost everything, you're free to do anything!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home