Tuesday, February 14, 2006

BELATED BIRTHDAYS

It occurs to me that I have been remiss in acknowledging people's birthdays on my blog. For instance, my mother (Feb. 9). She is pictured below. She's standing in an adobe corridor next to my parent's house in Taos, New Mexico.
And my old friend, Suzi (Feb 10). All my photos of her died with my ex-computer. So I have chosen to use something symbolic. See below. This is a picture of a female shaman. I don't know about the spider webs, but I like the picture.

Happy Birthdays, you artistic Aquarians.

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Bella said...

What about this Artistic Aquarian? Hmmm?? Feb 16... hehehe

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why thankee, young man!

As I am a florist, I'm just now getting around to thinking about celebrating my birthday.

And I'm fine with all of the pictures of me dying ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home